Friday, December 10, 2010

the black and red jacket

today stared to be a normal day.. well not so normal actually.. i had to follow my father to the honda service center. but thats not the story.. the real story begins after we were heading home.. We stop at a local restaurant to have a drink.. As we were about to leave,, I saw something that haunt me since then.. I saw a familiar sweater.. The pattern and color was perfectly same to someone that I know.. I don''t want to tell who he/she is.. but this guy and I had a feud recently that broke our friendship maybe for ever.. I only had glimes at the jacket but not at the owner... if i can chase the owner and verify who is he/she.. and if the owner were the guy, I wanted to say that i'm sorry.. but what can I do now

No comments:

Post a Comment