Friday, July 22, 2011

Dream never always come true...


As I waited for 3 year to play for the school hockey squad, I finally found my place in the starting xv.. It had given me a lot of valuable experience but it never lasted.. Even though my team finished second and was qualified to the SBP National that had been my dream even before the 2011 started, i was not on the bus meant to T'ganu for the tournament.. I was very down in the dumps at the moment because I did not be able to go there because my father restricted it for me to go for my bad result ( which was 3A and 5B which to me not that bad).. They had so much fun even thought the lost in the 2nd round( which is 1 round better than last year)... But from that situation I had found myself playing a in much more tournament than before and a much more better grade than before... Maybe Allah had chosen the best for me... and I also helped my trusted friend to have a spots in the junior team... and they never failed me even thought we never had any great achievements yet.. Maybe it was the best 4 me.. I also had the chance to help the u-14 team.. That was a true satisfaction for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment