Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7 Wonders of the natural world








Seven Natural Wonders of the World

Similar to the other lists of wonders, there is no consensus on a list of seven natural wonders of the world, as there has been debate over how large the list should be. One of the many lists was compiled by CNN:[17]

New7Wonders of Nature is a contemporary effort to create a list of seven natural wonders chosen by people through a global poll, organized by New Open World Corporation (NOWC), which ran the New Seven Wonders of the World campaign.

Seven Natural Wonders:[18] is a not for profit endeavour created to protect the seven natural wonders that have already been established. From the many 7 wonders of the world listed, I like the 7 Wonders of the natural world the most. This is because there are no man able to recreate the 7 wonders. I wish that I could go to the 7 wonders myself. Even seeing the pictures of them takes my breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment