Friday, November 12, 2010

what i'm looking for in life


Person 1
Q: What is life
A:Life? what is life? Is it just a word? Or is it a board game?

Q: What do you want out of life?
A: don't know...... can we even get anything out of life? I only can think of the chance to make my self closer to god..

Q: Want life meant to you?
A: nothing...... and what is life actually? i only think of the afterlife..

Q: Why do you answer my questions like this?
A: Because life meant nothing to me.. I only think of god...

Person 2
Q: What is life to you?
A: Life is our place to have fun

Q: what do you want out of life?
A: Rich, power, fame....

Q: What life ment to you?
A: Everything.. nothing is more important to me other than life..

Q: Why do you answer my question like this?
A: I just like to have fun and I never think of death





Q: Which person are you?
A: (you answer it for yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment